Looking for the best birthday party in town?
Xtreme Altitude provides a fun-filled space, enthusiastic coaches, and we do all the setup and clean up.
What could be easier than that?
Choose from TWO great packages!
|Personal birthday party attendant|
|1 hour in the gym|
|30 minutes in the party area|
|Goodie bag for each paid guest|
|Set up and clean up by our staff|
|One juice box per paid guest|
|Choice of patterned tableware (based on availability)|
|2 slices of pizza per paid guest|
More than 18 guests? Call for pricing!
$260 (1-12 children)
$350 (13-18 children)
$205 (1-12 children)
$265 (13-18 children)
- Juice boxes $0.50 each (Xtreme package only)
- Pizzas, Large 1 topping, 12 slices $10 each (Xtreme package only)
Birthday Party Policies:
- Party slots are available on Saturdays (on the hour from 10am-5pm), and Sundays (10am, 12pm, 2pm, 4pm, or 6pm).
- Food and beverage items — either package includes the option of bringing your own food and non-alcoholic beverages to serve at the party (cake, snacks, etc). Xtreme Altitude Gymnastics is not responsible for reactions to any food allergies. Refrigerator/Freezer available!
- Guest Count — Children under the age of 18 months are not included in the guest count, nor are adults over 18. Children 18 months and younger are permitted to play in the gym with parental supervision. **When booking your party, sign up for the package reflecting the total number of guests you plan to invite. We won’t need a final head count until the week of your party, but this helps us with staff planning.**
- ADULTS ARE NOT PERMITTED ON THE GYMNASTICS EQUIPMENT, including trampolines, jump castles, and the pit.
- A $50 deposit and a credit card on file are required to book a party. Deposits are non-refundable. You can pay by cash or check at the end of the party, or the balance will be billed to the credit card on the first business day following the event.
- In order to participate, each child must turn in a waiver form signed by their parent PRIOR to the start of the party. We will email waiver forms so you can hand them out to your guests prior to your party.