1405 South Public Rd, Lafayette CO 80026
Building Prep. and Maintenance during Classes
• Our facilities team will be onsite to disinfect and sanitize on a daily basis.
• We will use recommended sanitizers on all surfaces, mats and equipment prior to opening after each class, and throughout the day.
• Hand sanitizer stations will be located throughout the building.
• Drinking fountains will be off limits. Participants are told to bring personal water bottles.
• There will be separate entrance and exit points to control physical distance and traffic flow.
• All doors, including garage doors will remain open and fans will be turned on to allow enhanced ventilation.
• All customers entering and exiting the building must wear a mask and wash/ sanitize their hands.
Daily Health Screening Checkpoint
• Upon arrival, XA Staff and participants will be asked the following questions:
1. Do you have a fever, shortness of breath, cough, chills, repeated shaking with chills, muscle pain, headache, sore throat, or new loss of taste or smell?
2. Have you been contact with someone diagnosed with COVID-19, or visited
a place where COVID-19 is spreading in the last 2 weeks?
3. Have you been in contact with someone who is feeling sick?
• Based on CDC guidelines, staff and students who appear ill or have a temperature over 100.4 will be sent home and be required to quarantine.
Staff and Athlete Guidelines
• XA Staff and participants will be required to wear a mask/gaiter at all times and wash/sanitize hands upon entering the building.
• Staff will have limited direct physical contact with the Participants.
• Staff is diligently trained on procedures and are prepared to enforce any distancing protocols.
• Staff will continue to adhere to PPE requirements as set by local, county and state government. Staff travel will be monitored and we will adhere to CDC recommendations.
• Children ages 11 years old and over will wear gaiters (or a mask of their choice) during all practices as long as the mandated order is in place. The gaiter/mask should be on when not taking their turn.