Looking for the best birthday party in town?
Xtreme Altitude provides a fun-filled space, enthusiastic coaches, and we do all the setup and clean up.
What could be easier than that?
Choose from TWO great packages!
Xtreme Packages will include the option of hosting an in gym party experience or private party room to celebrate the birthday child!
|Personal birthday party attendant(s)|
|Set up and clean up by our staff|
|1 hour of gym time|
|30 minutes in the party room|
|Choice of In Gym or Private Party Room|
|Two slices of pizza per paid guest|
|One juice box per paid guest|
|Choice of patterned tableware|
|Goodie bag for each paid guest|
More than 18 children attending
$275 (1-12 children)
$360 (13-18 children)
$205 (1-12 children)
$265 (13-18 children)
Birthday Party Policies:
- Party slots are available on Saturdays (on the hour from 12-5pm), and Sundays (10am, 12pm, 2pm, and 4pm). Party times during summer months may vary slightly.
- Food and beverage items — Either package includes the option of bringing your own food and non-alcoholic beverages to serve at the party (cake, snacks, etc). Xtreme Altitude Gymnastics is not responsible for reactions to any food allergies. Refrigerator/Freezer available (limited width space)!
- Guest Count — Children under the age of 18 months are not included in the guest count, nor are adults over 18. Children 18 months and younger are permitted to play in the gym with parental supervision. **When booking your party, sign up for the package reflecting the total number of guests you plan to invite. We won’t need a final head count until the week of your party, but this helps us with staff planning.**
- ADULTS ARE NOT PERMITTED ON THE GYMNASTICS EQUIPMENT, including trampolines, jump castles, and the pit.
- A $50 deposit and a credit card on file are required to book a party. Deposits are non-refundable. You can pay by cash or check at the end of the party, or the balance will be billed to the credit card on the first business day following the event.
- In order to participate, each child must turn in a waiver form signed by their parent PRIOR to the start of the party. We will have a waiver form at the front desk as guests arrive.
- Please note that our facility DOES NOT have air conditioning in the gym. We do have several large fans and swamp coolers, but the gym can still feel quite warm. Our lobby and private party rooms are air conditioned.