Policies and Procedures
Xtreme Altitude Memberships are offered in sessions, and require a full-session commitment.
Active Membership Benefits
- Enrollment Benefits
- Priority enrollment for all Preschool, Ninja, Gym Adventures, Gym Stars, and Tumbling Classes
- Discounted sibling/additional classes
- 2 Make-Up classes per enrolled session (based on class availability)
- Private Lesson Availability
- $10 of Birthday Parties hosted at Xtreme Altitude Gymnastics or Flatirons Gymnastics Center
- Discounted Camp tuition
Annual Membership Fee
- All families are billed an annual membership fee. The fee is $48/child or $84/family. This fee does not include class tuition.
- Membership fee is billed annually in your “anniversary” month.
Membership Billing Options (For Class Enrollment)
*Requires a credit card on file
- Members who choose this option divide full-session tuition into equal installments. Each installment pays for 4 weeks of classes (does not always coincide with the beginning/end of a month).
- Your enrollment is considered ongoing. This means you don’t have to re-enroll each session. Your child will stay enrolled from session-to-session unless you submit a change or written drop notice.
- Billing occurs on the first business day of each month. If a client’s credit card on file is declined when we process billing on the 1st, they will have up to 10 days to update this information and make a full payment of balance due,or be charged a $20 late fee.
- Members who purchase this membership must pay the full-session tuition amount prior to the first day of class.
- Pay-in-Full Enrollments will be automatically dropped at the end of each session, unless you re-enroll and make another tuition payment by the registration deadline (usually about 2 weeks prior to the start of a new session).
Membership Session Dates
Open registration for each session begins approximately 1 week prior to the start of each session. Athletes can enroll anytime, even after a session has already begun! If you join a session after it has started, tuition will be prorated.
- Fall A 2018: August 6 – September 29
- Fall B 208: October 1 – November 24
**Fall Session is 2 blocks of 8-weeks. You can enroll in Fall A or Fall B only, or in both
- Winter 2018-2019: November 26, 2018 – March 2, 2019
- Spring 2019: March 4 – May 25
- Summer 2019: May 27 – August 3
- Fall A 2019: August 5 – September 28
- Fall B 2019: September 30 – November 23
- Winter 2019: Begins November 25
- View Gym Closure dates below
How to Register
After visiting our Classes page, click on the registration button under the program you wish to enroll in. Our Parent Portal will show all our active and available classes, and you can select the class that works best for your schedule! Select your class, your enrollment status (Active, Trial, Makeup, Waitlist), and the date you wish to begin the class. You can also call or email our Front Desk to register or with questions!
- Active – Your student is actively enrolled in this class, and tuition will be billed.
- Trial – A no-obligation trial allows your child to participate in a class before committing to a session enrollment. A trial class is a one-day enrollment and secures the student’s spot in the class you choose through the end of the trial day. If you wish to enroll, just stop by the front desk afterward! (The trial is counted as your first day of class, and tuition will be billed at time of sign-up.) If not, there is no cost or obligation for the trial class.
- Makeup – If your athlete misses one of their regular classes, you can schedule a makeup class! Makeups are not guaranteed, as they are based on class availability. Please limit makeup classes to 2 per session, and please complete your makeup class prior to the end of that session. We do not offer makeups for pre-team or team level athletes.
- Waitlist – If a class is full, or you wish to enroll in a future session, you may request to be on the waitlist. Xtreme Staff will contact you as soon as space becomes available!
What Else Do I Need To Know?
Xtreme Altitude does not offer refunds for services that are not used. Members are responsible for paying class tuition each regardless of whether classes are attended.
Membership cancellations (drops) are allowed at the conclusion of a session, and require written notice via the Parent Portal, email, or by filling out a Drop Form form at the front desk.
Regarding injuries, Members can be issued a credit after providing written notice from a doctor. Extreme injury will be dealt with on a case-by-case basis.
If you are not actively enrolled, you may still enjoy your other membership benefits throughout the duration of your Membership year.
Please Note: Our competitive team programs run on a monthly billing schedule. However, team families should refer to their Team Handbooks for payment policies specific to their program. Policies in the Team Handbook supersede all policies noted here for team athletes and families.
Safety in the Gym
Parents are not permitted on the floor at any time. If you need to speak with your child or a coach, please ask a front desk associate for assistance. In the rare event that your child is injured during class, please allow us to escort you onto the floor. Siblings of enrolled students must remain with their parents at all times. Please do not allow children to climb/play on bleachers, fences, or gates. No child is permitted to play unsupervised in the front desk/lobby/viewing areas or outside the gym.
Parking, Drop Off & Pick Up
We understand that you may have several after-school activities for more than one child and that Xtreme is just one stop on your list. But, please keep parking-lot safety in mind when dropping off and picking up your student. We have hundreds of students entering and exiting the building each night.
- Please do not stop in the crosswalk area.
- The RED curb along the front of the building is a 5-minute waiting area only.
- If you need to accompany your child into the building, please use one of our many parking spaces.
- There are 2 speed bumps along the north side of our lot. Drive slowly!
- Please drop your children off and pick up within 5 minutes of their class time.
- Please tell your children to wait inside the building until you arrive.
- Holidays Xtreme Altitude is CLOSED
- Memorial Day*
- Independence Day (week of)**
- Labor Day*
- Thanksgiving Day and the day after Thanksgiving*
- Winter Break – Closed for two weeks in December/January**
- (*) These closures are considered “holiday closures” and are subject to our make-up policy (see above for more information)
- (**) These closure weeks are NOT included in any of the weeks that make up our sessions (they’re not billed for), and thus are not subject to make-ups.
- Holidays Xtreme Altitude is OPEN
- Martin Luther King Day
- President’s Day
- Spring Break
- Veterans Day
- Most other school-days-off
- Inclement Weather: We will indicate the closure on our website as well as on our social media sites (Facebook), and we will also email families whose classes are affected. Please check these places first before calling the front desk. Make-ups for these closures can be scheduled at your convenience through the front desk. No tuition credits will be given for closures due to weather. We DO NOT post closure updates on our voicemail message.
Do you offer birthday parties?
Yes. Visit our Birthday Parties page for more info, and to book online!
Do you offer camps?
We offer camps during summer break and winter break. Visit our Camps page for upcoming camp information and to register online!
Will my child have the same instructor for the duration of his/her class?
We understand how important it is for children to develop a trusting relationship with their instructor. Therefore, we make every effort to maintain consistency in our coaching staff. However, illness or travel occasionally requires us to make a substitution and in these cases, we will select a substitute of equal caliber to take the class.
I would like to discontinue classes that I’ve already paid for. What is your refund policy?
- We do not offer refunds for services that are not used.
- Rollover Memberships are responsible for paying class tuition each month regardless of whether classes are attended. To discontinue classes at the end of a session, you must provide written drop notice.
- Paid-in-Full Memberships are paying for classes through a specific session date. It is your responsibility to attend classes.
My child is not enrolled in your program. Can I schedule a private lesson with one of your instructors?
Any person with a valid Xtreme Altitude Membership can participate in private lessons. To schedule a private lesson, you can fill out a private lesson request form at the front desk, and we will pass it along to our coaches. We do not guarantee private lesson availability, as coaches set their own schedules and rates ($35-$70/hour) for private lessons. Private lessons cannot be scheduled during our peak hours (Mon-Fri 4:00-8:00pm).