Policies and Procedures
***Click HERE to e-sign Enrollment Policies & Waiver***
Xtreme Memberships are offered annually. Recreational classes are offered in sessions and require a full-session commitment.
Active Membership Benefits
- Enrollment Benefits
- Priority enrollment for all Preschool, Gym Adventures, Gym Stars, and Tumbling classes
- 10% off sibling/multiple classes
- 1 make-up per month: If your athlete misses one of their regular classes, you can schedule a makeup class! Makeups are not guaranteed, as they are based on class availability. We do not offer makeups for team level athletes.
- Private lesson availability for gymnasts actively enrolled in a class
- $10 off Birthday Parties hosted at Xtreme Altitude
- 10% off Camp tuition at Xtreme Altitude
If you are not actively enrolled, you may still enjoy your camp and birthday party discounts throughout the duration of your Membership year.
Annual Membership Fee
- All families are billed an annual membership fee. The fee is $48/child or $84/family. This fee does not include class tuition (recreational classes)
- Membership fee is billed annually in your “anniversary” month.
Enrollment Information for Recreational Classes
- Class membership is considered ongoing. This means that you DO NOT have to re-enroll each session.
- Your athlete(s) will stay enrolled from session-to-session unless you submit a written drop notice prior to the end of the session
- Once enrolled, clients are financially responsible for the full-session tuition amount for each class.
- You will be billed in equal installments, auto-billed to a credit card on file the 1st of each month.
- Tuition rates vary depending on length and frequency of classes. View our Classes page for information, which includes our NEW billing protocol.
- Members are responsible for paying the full class tuition amount regardless of whether classes are attended. However, we understand that situations arise. If you wish to discontinue classes prior to the end of a session you have two options:
- The remainder of your session tuition will be billed, and the amount will remain on your gym account as a credit to use toward future transactions.
- Or, you can choose to pay a $50 drop fee per remaining installment(s) owed. This amount is not available as a credit on your account.
- Xtreme Altitude does not offer refunds on services that are not used.
- To drop, you must provide written drop notice to the front desk, via our drop form. Please CLICK HERE to complete our drop form. Verbal drop requests are not recognized. *This procedure does not apply to our Teams (Reference Contract and other team commitment information)
Open registration for each session begins approximately 1 week prior to the start of each session. Athletes can enroll anytime, even after a session has already begun! If you join a session after it has started, tuition will be prorated.
- Spring Session: March 1st- May 30st, 2021 (Closed May 31st)
- Summer Session: June 1st- July 31st, 2021 (Closed July 5th- 9th for Recreational/X-League classes)
- Fall A 2020: August 1st- September 30th, 2021
- Fall B 2020: October 1st – November 30th, 2021
- View Gym Closure dates below
How to Register
Please note: A parent/grandparent/legal guardian must set up the account through the Parent Portal as you will be immediately prompted to agree to our Policies & Procedures. These policies cover the financial obligations, waiver, etc. associated with participation in our programs.
After visiting our Classes page, click on the registration button under the program you wish to enroll in. Our Customer Portal will show all our active and available classes, and you can select the class that works best for your schedule! Select your class, your enrollment status (Active, Makeup, Waitlist), and the date you wish to begin the class. You can also call or email our Hospitality team to register or with questions!
- Active – Your student is actively enrolled in this class, and tuition will be billed.
- Trial Class available- If you enroll, this will count as your first class for billing purposes.
- Makeup – If your athlete misses one of their regular classes, you can schedule a makeup class! Makeups are not guaranteed, as they are based on class availability. Please limit makeup classes to 2 per session, and please complete your makeup class prior to the end of that session. We do not offer makeups for pre-team or team level athletes.
- Waitlist – If a class is full, or you wish to enroll in a future session, you may request to be on the waitlist. Xtreme Staff will contact you as soon as space becomes available!
What Else Do I Need To Know?
Xtreme Altitude does not offer refunds for services that are not used. Members are responsible for paying class tuition each regardless of whether classes are attended.
Safety in the Gym
Parents are not permitted in the gym at this time. If you need to speak with your child or a coach, please call the front desk associate for assistance. In the rare event that your child is injured during class, we will contact you immediately. Siblings of enrolled students must remain with their parents at all times.
Parking, Drop Off & Pick Up
We understand that you may have several after-school activities for more than one child and that Xtreme is just one stop on your list. But, please keep parking-lot safety in mind when dropping off and picking up your student.
Recreational classes during Covid-19 Procedures and Protocol:
- All recreational athletes will now be entering at the “Drop Off” door (which is beside the front door entrance). Parents should drop off no more than 5 minutes prior to start time of class. If you arrive earlier, please wait in a parking spot, or in line for drop off. Parents also have the option to walk with their children to the drop off waiting line at the front of the building (no more than 5 minutes prior to class).
- Coaches will ask screening questions and take roll. Children will sanitize their hands and enter the gym.
- Do you have a fever, shortness of breath, cough, chills, repeated shaking with chills, muscle pain, headache, sore throat, or new loss of taste or smell?
- Have you been in contact with someone diagnosed with COVID-19, or visited a place where COVID-19 is spreading in the last 2 weeks?
- Have you been in contact with someone who is feeling sick?
- Based on CDC guidelines, staff and students who appear ill or have a temperature over 100.4 will be sent home and required to quarantine.
- Athletes will put their personal items in a cubby on the recreational side.
- Children ages 11 years old and over will wear gaiters (or mask of their choice) during all practices as long as the mandated order is in place. The gaiter/mask should be on when not taking their turn.
- Coaches will make sure the athletes are sanitizing hands between each event and will be attentive to cleaning and disinfecting throughout practice.
– At the end of practice, children will pick up their items, sanitize hands and, with their gaiter/mask on, wait at the exit doors near the mailbox.
Please wait in the pickup line and the coach will be waiting with your child at the exit door. You may also walk up to pick up your child if parked.
A few reminders:
– Parents are not allowed inside the gym. You may enter the lobby using the west lobby doors to speak with a Hospitality staff member.
– The drinking fountain is still not available so make sure your child is bringing a water bottle to every practice.
– Please be mindful of the crosswalk and parking lot as more kids are entering and exiting the gym in different locations.
– If a family member or someone that you or your child has come in close contact is diagnosed with COVID, please notify us as soon as possible!
- Holidays Xtreme Altitude is CLOSED
- Memorial Day
- Independence Day (week of)
- Labor Day
- Thanksgiving Day and the day after Thanksgiving
- Winter Break – Closed for two weeks in December/January
- Holidays Xtreme Altitude is OPEN
- Martin Luther King Day
- President’s Day
- Spring Break
- Veterans Day
- Most other school-days-off
- Inclement Weather: We will indicate the closure on our website as well as on our social media sites (Facebook), and we will also email families whose classes are affected. Please check these places first before calling the front desk. Make-ups for these closures can be scheduled at your convenience through the front desk. No tuition credits will be given for closures due to weather. We DO NOT post closure updates on our voicemail message.
Our competitive team programs run on a monthly billing schedule. However, team families should refer to their Team Handbooks for payment policies specific to their program. Policies in the Team Handbook supersede all policies noted here for team athletes and families.
Do you offer parties?
Yes! Please visit our Parties page for more info, and to book online!
Do you offer camps?
We offer camps during summer break and winter break. Visit our Camps page for upcoming camp information and to register online!
Will my child have the same instructor for the duration of his/her class?
We understand how important it is for children to develop a trusting relationship with their instructor. Therefore, we make every effort to maintain consistency in our coaching staff. However, illness or travel occasionally requires us to make a substitution and in these cases, we will select a substitute of equal caliber to take the class.
I would like to discontinue classes that I’ve already paid for. What is your refund policy?
We do not offer refunds for services that are not used. Once enrolled, members are responsible for paying class tuition each month regardless of whether classes are attended. To discontinue classes at the end of a session, you must provide written drop notice.
My child is not enrolled in your program. Can I schedule a private lesson with one of your instructors?
We offer 4-pack private lessons to athletes outside of the gym, provided we have a coach available. Please contact us for more information.