Policies and Procedures
Open registration for each session begins approximately 1 week prior to the start of each session. Athletes can enroll anytime, even after a session has already begun! If you join a session after it has started, tuition will be prorated.
- Winter 2017-2018: November 27 – March 3
- Spring 2018: March 5 – May 26
- Summer 2018: May 28 – August 3
- Fall A 2018: August 6 – September 29
- Fall B 208: October 1 – November 24
**Fall Session is 2 blocks of 8-weeks. You can enroll in Fall A or Fall B only, or in both
- Winter 2018-2019: Begins November 26
- View Gym Closure dates below
How to Register
Xtreme Altitude recreational classes run on sessions, either 8-weeks long (Summer, Fall) or 12-weeks long (Winter, Spring). Once a family is signed up for a session, they are committed through the end of that session.
After visiting our Classes page, click on the registration button under the program you wish to enroll in. Our Parent Portal will show all our active and available classes, and you can select the class that works best for your schedule! Select your class, your enrollment status (Active, Trial, Makeup, Waitlist), and the date you wish to begin the class. You can also call or email our Front Desk to register or with questions!
- Active – Your student is actively enrolled in this class, and tuition will be billed.
- Trial – A no-obligation trial allows your child to participate in a class before committing to a session enrollment. A trial class is a one-day enrollment and secures the student’s spot in the class you choose through the end of the trial day. If you wish to enroll, just stop by the front desk afterward! If not, there is no cost or obligation for the trial class.
- Makeup – If your athlete misses one of their regular classes, you can schedule a makeup class! Makeups are not guaranteed, as they are based on class availability. Please limit makeup classes to 2 per session, and please complete your makeup class prior to the end of that session. We do not offer makeups for pre-team or team level athletes.
- Waitlist – If a class is full, you can request to be on the waitlist. Xtreme Staff will contact you as soon as space becomes available!
- Requires a credit card saved on file
- Full-session tuition is divided into equal installments. Each installment pays for 4 weeks of classes (does not always coincide with the beginning/end of a month).
- Your enrollment is considered ongoing. This means you don’t have to re-enroll each session. Your child will stay enrolled from session-to-session unless you submit a change or written drop notice.
- Billing occurs on the first business day of each month. If a client’s credit card on file is declined when we process billing on the 1st, they will have up to 10 days to update this information and make a full payment of balance due,or be charged a $20 late fee.
- Full tuition amount is due prior to the first day of class.
- Your student will be dropped at the end of each session, unless you re-enroll and make another tuition payment by the registration deadline (usually about 2 weeks prior to the start of a new session).
What Else Do I Need To Know?
Annual Registration Fee
All families are billed an annual registration fee during their initial registration process. The fee is $48 per child or $84 for a family of two or more children. The registration fee covers any classes you take within that 12 month period, and will be billed again in your anniversary month if you are actively enrolled (or when you rejoin our program if that 12 months has passed). This fee helps cover insurance and other administrative/overhead costs at the gym. You will not pay a registration fee to enroll in camps/clinics, POP or birthday parties.
Regardless of your billing choice (Autopay vs. Pay-in-Full), Xtreme requires a full-session commitment once you have enrolled. You can find our session calendar/dates here.
How To Drop
If you choose MONTHLY AUTOPAY billing, you must submit your drop notice in writing to the front desk to discontinue billing. If no written drop notice is received at the end of a session, your child will remain enrolled in the same class and billing will continue as usual on the 1st of the month.
Written Notice – drop via the Parent Portal; send us an email; or fill out a Drop Form at the front desk.
If you choose to PAY IN FULL for the session, your child will be automatically dropped for the next session, unless you re-enroll and pay during the priority registration period. If you drop mid-session, the unused portion of your tuition will be available to use as a credit upon your return.
Please Note: Our competitive team programs run on a monthly billing schedule. However, team families should refer to their Team Handbooks for payment policies specific to their program. Policies in the Team Handbook supersede all policies noted here for team athletes and families.
Safety in the Gym
Parents are not permitted on the floor at any time. If you need to speak with your child or a coach, please ask a front desk associate for assistance. In the rare event that your child is injured during class, please allow us to escort you onto the floor. Siblings of enrolled students must remain with their parents at all times. Please do not allow children to climb/play on bleachers, fences, or gates. No child is permitted to play unsupervised in the front desk/lobby/viewing areas or outside the gym.
Parking, Drop Off & Pick Up
We understand that you may have several after-school activities for more than one child and that Xtreme is just one stop on your list. But, please keep parking-lot safety in mind when dropping off and picking up your student. We have hundreds of students entering and exiting the building each night.
- Please do not stop in the crosswalk area.
- The RED curb along the front of the building is a 5-minute waiting area only.
- If you need to accompany your child into the building, please use one of our many parking spaces.
- There are 2 speed bumps along the north side of our lot. Drive slowly!
- Please drop your children off and pick up within 5 minutes of their class time.
- Please tell your children to wait inside the building until you arrive.
- Holidays Xtreme Altitude is CLOSED
- Memorial Day*
- Independence Day (week of)**
- Labor Day*
- Thanksgiving Day and the day after Thanksgiving*
- Winter Break – Closed for two weeks in December/January**
- (*) These closures are considered “holiday closures” and are subject to our make-up policy (see above for more information)
- (**) These closure weeks are NOT included in any of the weeks that make up our sessions (they’re not billed for), and thus are not subject to make-ups or tuition credit.
- Holidays Xtreme Altitude is OPEN
- Martin Luther King Day
- President’s Day
- Spring Break
- Veterans Day
- Most other school-days-off
- Inclement Weather: We will indicate the closure on our website as well as on our social media sites (Facebook), and we will also email families whose classes are affected. Please check these places first before calling the front desk. Make-ups for these closures can be scheduled at your convenience through the front desk. No tuition credits will be given for closures due to weather. We DO NOT post closure updates on our voicemail message.
Do you offer birthday parties?
Yes. Visit our Birthday Parties page for more info, and to book online!
Do you offer camps?
We offer camps during summer break and winter break. Visit our Camps page for upcoming camp information and to register online!
Will my child have the same instructor for the duration of his/her class?
We understand how important it is for children to develop a trusting relationship with their instructor. Therefore, we make every effort to maintain consistency in our coaching staff. However, illness or travel occasionally requires us to make a substitution and in these cases, we will select a substitute of equal caliber to take the class.
I would like to discontinue classes that I’ve already paid for. What is your refund policy?
We do not offer refunds on tuition that has already been billed. However, if you decide to drop a class prior to the end of a session, any unused tuition will be placed as a credit on your account that can be applied towards future tuition or any other programs offered at Xtreme. Please remember that you must submit written drop notice to the front desk! You can view our session dates at the top of this page.
My child is not enrolled in your program. Can I schedule a private lesson with one of your instructors?
Our coaches’ first responsibility is to the athletes enrolled in our program. To ensure they have the time to fulfill that responsibility, we only offer private lessons to current clients. However, we do make exceptions for children who have special needs, or athletes trying out for a high school cheer squad. To schedule a private lesson for this purpose, you will need to pay the $48 registration fee (for gym usage & insurance purposes. In addition, the coach will charge their own fee for the private lesson, which ranges from $35 to $70 per hour. Private lessons cannot be scheduled during our peak hours (Mon.-Fri. 4:00-8:00pm)