Information Regarding Current Mandates:
- Per Boulder County, ages 2 and up are required to wear a mask. The gaiter/mask should be worn when not actively engaged in gymnastics activity.
- Please be mindful of the crosswalk and in the parking lot. DO NOT BLOCK crosswalk.
If your child is feeling sick or answers “yes” to any of the following, please stay home!
- Do you have a fever, shortness of breath, cough, repeated shaking with chills, muscle pain, headache, sore throat or new loss of taste or smell?
- Have you been around anyone exhibiting these symptoms within the past 14 days?
- Have you been in contact with someone diagnosed with COVID-19, or visited a place where COVID-19 is spreading in the last 2 weeks?
- Are you living with anyone who is feeling sick?
Xtreme Altitude offers competitive programs for both boys and girls. All of our team programs are based on evaluation/invitation only.
Boys Junior Olympic
Girls Xcel (Levels Silver, Gold, Platinum, Diamond)
Women’s Developmental (Level 9 and up)
*Athletes will move through our X-League (Intramural competitive team) then into our other team programs