- All team athletes will now be entering through the front entrance– must be wearing their mask or gaiter to enter.
- Coaches will ask screening questions and take temperatures once gymnast arrives. Athletes will sanitize their hands and enter the gym. If your child has any symptoms or fever, front desk staff will contact you immediately to pick up.
- Athletes will put their personal items in their lockers or in a cubby on the team side.
- Team kids will continue wearing gaiters (or mask of their choice) during all practices as long as the mandated order is in place. The gaiter/mask should be worn when not actively engaged in gymnastics activity.
- Coaches will make sure the team athletes are sanitizing their hands between each event. Coaches will be attentive to cleaning and disinfecting throughout practice.
- At the end of practice, team athletes can return their items to their lockers/cubby, sanitize hands, and exit through the lobby doors on the north side to meet parents outside. A mask or gaiter must be worn when walking through the lobby and exiting through the front doors.
- Please be mindful of the crosswalk and in the parking lot as more kids are entering and exiting the gym in different locations.
*While parents are not able to be in the gym, if you need to speak with our Hospitality (Front Desk) staff, you will now be able to do so. This entrance will be through our front doors, using the left side (if entering from the parking lot).
We will be screening each employee and athlete as they come into the facility with the following questions:
- Do you have a fever, shortness of breath, cough, repeated shaking with chills, muscle pain, headache, sore throat or new loss of taste or smell?
- Have you been around anyone exhibiting these symptoms within the past 14 days?
- Have you been in contact with someone diagnosed with COVID-19, or visited a place where COVID-19 is spreading in the last 2 weeks?
- Are you living with anyone who is feeling sick?
If the answer is yes to any of these questions, they will not be allowed in the facility.