As of May 7th 2020:
While these restrictions continue to be in place, we will adhere to the following:
- There will always be at least 2 coaches in the facility. (Following Safe Sport’s two-deep leadership)
- We will only be allowing parents to drop off and pick up their athletes’ curbside. Parents need to be punctual when dropping off and picking up. Drop off will be at the at side door closest to the mailbox and pick up will be at the side door closest to the main entry. No one will be permitted through the main entrance doors. Drop off and pick up locations will be clearly marked.
- We will follow the social distancing policies but allow safety spotting as needed on equipment with the coaches wearing masks and gloves.
- Athletes will not be allowed to use their lockers in order to prohibit multiple athletes gathering at the lockers at the same time.
- Bathroom use will be on an “emergency use only”
- Water fountains will be off limits.
- All coaches will have disinfectant spray bottles and rags.
- All athletes will be provided with sanitized disinfectant spray bottles and rags.
- Athletes will repeatedly be reminded not to touch their face at any time during the lesson.
We will ask that the athletes bring the following to the gym for each lesson:
- Come into the gym in your leotard or shorts and t-shirt so that no changing of clothes is needed
- A bag large enough to carry all their equipment and belongings (including shoes)
- Water bottle (the drinking fountain will not be available)
- Please have your athlete use the restroom AT HOME prior to coming to class, and make sure they have washed and sanitized their hands.
We will be screening each employee and athlete as they come into the facility with the following questions:
- Have you had a cough?
- Have you had a fever?
- Have you been around anyone exhibiting these symptoms within the past 14 days?
- Are you living with anyone who is sick or quarantined?
If the answer is yes to any of these questions, they will not be allowed in the facility