Boys Platinum Team
Summer Schedule begins: June 6th
Boys X-Camp: June 13th- 17th
Boys Team Breaks: May 30th- June 4th & August 1st- 5th
Fall schedule begins: August 8th
What To Expect at a Meet!
Here are a couple reminders about what to expect at a competition:
- Please arrive 5-10 minutes before your Open Stretch time.
- Athletes should be wearing their singlet, shorts, and warm-ups. They should bring their pommel pants, black socks, water bottle, and healthy snack.
- LABEL your child’s uniform!!! They all have the same jacket, pants, and pommels, and sometimes things get misplaced :)
- Admission for most meets is $5 per spectator; please be prepared to pay cash!
- Once you enter the meet, boys should take their bags and find their coach. They’ll warm up together before the meet starts.
- We know you’re excited (and maybe nervous) for your athlete, but please make sure you’re respectful of the coaches during the meet. They are there to coach and encourage your athlete, and help them learn where to go and what to do — parents sit back and enjoy the show!
GOOD LUCK! GO XTREME!
Boys Team Facebook Page
Email email@example.com to be added to this private group page!
The Junior Rocky Mountain Open men’s gymnastics meet is proud to partner with the Rocky Mountain Open collegiate meet hosted by the Air Force Academy Men’s Gymnastics Team!
Date: January 14-16, 2022
Location: Air Force Academy
Cadet Field House, 2169 Field House Dr, Air Force Academy, CO 80840
Welcome to the 14th Annual Junior Rocky Mountain Open! Junior Rocky Mountain Open!
UPDATED FINAL SCHEDULE
Friday Jan 14, 2022
Session I (Warm Up – Compete) – Levels 7 & Platinum
1:00 pm – Gym Opens
1:25 pm – March In
1:30 pm – Warm Up
Admission – $5 / Session Kids under 3 are free
Other information from Host:
Hotel: Drury Inn & Suites Colorado Springs
1170 Interquest Parkway Colorado Springs, CO 80921
719-598-2500 or 800-325-0720
Group Info: 2448577 – Jr. Rocky Mountain Open Gymnastics Meet 2022
Air Force Academy Facility Requirements:
We have received several questions related to masks and vaccinations. As of Friday, 9/10/21, the Air Force Academy is requiring that everyone wear a mask indoors regardless of vaccination status. Unvaccinated guests are also required to wear a mask outdoors. When they are competing, athletes will not wear masks, but they will be required to wear masks at all other times. Coaches, judges, staff, and spectators will be required to wear masks at all times. As we all know, these requirements may change at any time. We will do our best to keep everyone updated if we receive different information.