Boys Level 4 & 5 Teams
What To Expect at a Meet!
Here are a couple reminders about what to expect at a competition:
- Please arrive 5-10 minutes before your Open Stretch time.
- Athletes should be wearing their singlet, shorts, and warm-ups. They should bring their pommel pants, black socks, water bottle, and healthy snack.
- LABEL your child’s uniform!!! They all have the same jacket, pants, and pommels, and sometimes things get misplaced :)
- Admission for most meets is $5 per spectator; please be prepared to pay cash!
- Once you enter the meet, boys should take their bags and find their coach. They’ll warm up together before the meet starts.
- We know you’re excited (and maybe nervous) for your athlete, but please make sure you’re respectful of the coaches during the meet. They are there to coach and encourage your athlete, and help them learn where to go and what to do — parents sit back and enjoy the show!
GOOD LUCK! GO XTREME!
Boys Team Facebook Page
Email firstname.lastname@example.org to be added to this private group page!
Utah Men’s Invitational
Date: January 2, 2021
Location: USA Gym World– 2044 W 2425 S, Woods Cross, UT 84087
Saturday, January 2ndLevel 4Open Warm Up = 8:00amAwards = 11:00amLevel 5Open Warm Up = 11:30amAwards = 1:30pmLevel 6/7/JDOpen Warm Up = 3:00pmAwards = 6:00pmLevel 8/9/10Open Warm Up = 6:30pmAwards = 9:30pm**********Meet InformationGate Entry = $10Supervised Child Care = $15All athletes, coaches, spectators and judges will be required to wear a mask. There will be temperature checks at the door and seating spaced 6’ apart.Please park in the front of the building, the rear of the building or on the street. Please do not park at neighboring businesses.